Tuesday 12 October 2010

3.2 Evaluating my pot

Unit 3: Artefact

Evaluating my pot


I shaped my pot o the design I wanted and put it in the kiln for 72 hours; I then picked out designs that represented me, and drew them on tracing paper with a pencil first then with a dark ink pen, stuck the tracing paper on my pot with PVA glue, I then added a few bits of colour so it stands out more an give it an extra effect.

I think my pot meet my standard as it looks amazing and I did put a lot of work into it, its not perfect but it is up to my standard as I did try my best and I turned out looking good.

My work compares to Grayson Perry as it tells a story like mine, it also has different designs and patterns to represent everything that is on the pot.

I could have put more designs on the bottom of the top shape to make it look more effective and neat.

My pot tells a story I wanted it too as it is about me and my life, what I like and where I like, my identity. I wanted every one to see how creative I am by making it look amazing and I think I done it.

No comments:

Post a Comment