Thursday 14 October 2010

3.4a - Monitor Own Creative Activity

3.4 Monitor Own Creative Activity

3.1:
In Artefacts on 3.1 I have created a PowerPoint on what Artefact is. I have included different types of Artefacts and how and when they were used for different creative and Media things e.g. Logos and Props for Theatres. I think what I have done well is I put in lots of different and interesting information in the slides, but what I could have done better is to make it look more colourful.

3.1: I have also created a Document on the impact of technology on Artefacts e.g. things that were once made by hand now made by machine. I have made a table including a positive side and negative. I think that I have done my layout well but I could improve by putting more information on the table.

3.2: 3.2 was on Grayson Perry so I done my research on Google and have created a Document about his work and how he textures his pots and what he uses to do it. I have done my research well and layout but I can improve by making the Document look more colourful as it is quite plane.

3.3: In 3.3 I have made Clay Pots, Cardboard Buildings, Paintings and Costumes. I have done all of the artefacts well as I have put a lot of time making them look creative and nice. I could have improved on the building by making them look more effective by putting more details on the buildings.

No comments:

Post a Comment