Tuesday 12 October 2010

3.2 Final Decisions on what artefact i am making

I have done different Creative and Media artwork in artefact's for 3.1, and experimented with different things such as clay pots, buildings, paintings and costumes.

I have been organised by planning everything i have done on my ideas for the artefact's i made.

Used lots of different materials that haven't used before such as:
  • Clay
  • Sugar paper
  • different paint such as poster paint
  • masking tape
  • glues
  • newspapers
  • cardboard
  • dangerous equipment, etc.

I enjoyed all of what i have done in artefact's, and am proud of what i produced, but making clay pots was the best for me, as i love moulding shapes and designing it.

the most challenging task in artefact's was making the buildings, as there is much to do be done to get good results.

So i have finally made my decision to focus my project on Clay Pots.

No comments:

Post a Comment